Everything 2019 Bundle Volume I - Black Friday Sale - DXF Download
Everything 2019 - Volume I - DXF Download
This deal will give you EVERYTHING we designed (2 full time designers) between January 31st, 2019 to July 15th, 2019. This does not include the 2018 design files.
download the catalog to see what is in this pack:
Dragon Dxf Catalog Volume I
You'll get a link to download as soon as your order is complete. You'll also get an email with the link to download later.
Question: What is this deal all about? What do I get for my money?
- Answer: I am so glad you asked! It was a bit unclear for some, so I'll clarify it now. You get everything we created from Jan 31st, 2019 to July 15, 2019. This includes all designs, fire pits, and all fonts uploaded at that time. Everything we have designed in the last 6 months (all of our most popular files), hence the name "Mid Year Bundle". This truly is Volume 1 of the 2019 designs we have created. You asked, we delivered. Now get our best designs during this new release sale!
Question: How do I get my files?
- Answer: As soon as you purchase, you'll get a download link for all of them. Please make sure you leave a good email address so we can send the file pack as a backup.
Question: Is this really worth it?
- Answer: YES! Here's why:
- FONTS: Our most valuable offering to save you time from editing your letters for dropouts in your monogram designs or custom quote signs. Making a store logo and need to type words? Our variations of fonts include block and script style fonts that are pre-cut so there are no drop-outs. And, they work in most word processing programs. Install the font on the C: drive, then it shows up in all of your programs under your font list. This is a HUGE time saver in and of itself.
- DESIGNS: Many of our designs were requests from our customers asking us to create new categories that did not yet exist. These are categories that their customers will pay money for. What does this mean for you? Well, that means that you could literally start up a brand new business and just focus on some of your favorite designs in this bundle. If you make it, they will come. High quality designs that people will buy. That's all you need to know, but we'll share more!
Whether you sell art or not, you will often get requests for the one off or for wholesale pricing. While the fonts allow you to design really nice pieces and save a ton of time from searching for the perfect font, the individual pieces are awesome for gifts, hanging up on the shop wall, or selling on Facebook Marketplace for side cash. For a fraction of what you would pay if you bought them all individually, you will have all original files to produce some of your best selling work.
Question: How many files are in this bundle?
- Answer: There are over 500 files, which include dxfs and images of each design. You'll have premium fonts and design files that have been designed from scratch and converted to DXF, SVG, AI, PDF, CDR, ROU, so all programs can read them.
Which Files are included in this bundle?
If you purchased everything individually, you would spend more than $4,999! Buy in a bundle and save up to 90% off, but you must hurry, this sale will not last long at these prices!
Steep discounts end on July 31, 2019
Categories and number of designs included in each category. There are over 500 brand new designs (this year 2019) in this bundle:
2nd Ammendment - 52
Beer Sign - 10
Camper Van - 20
Canadian Welcome Sign - 15
Car Windchime - 19
Cars and Motorcycle - 9
Catrinas - 3
Cnc Font - 7
American Clocks - 13
Australian Clocks - 14
Custom Clock - 2
Mexican Clock - 10
Tattered Flag Clock - 7
Flower - 20
Generic - 11
Home Decor - 8
Home Decor (Cat) - 8
Home Decor (dog) - 8
Home Decon (Kitchen) - 8
Home Sweet Home - 10
Line Man - 11
Monogram - 104 (4 sets)
Patriotic - 58
Pistols - 20
Polaris UTV CanAm - 5
Side by Side Parking - 10
Tire Tread - 1 package
Tractor - 2
Welcome Signs - 97
Wind Spinners - 10
NOTE: If your import contains broken lines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the software you are using (i.e. Sheetcam, AutoCad, Fusion 360, EnRoute, InkScape, Corel, etc), the version of the software (i.e. v.1.2.0), and the year of your software version if available.
When we receive the email, we will work to convert the file(s) for you and update our files in the database to include dxf files that work for all systems. We guarantee it.